Horizon Vista properties are designed to support the best lifestyles. Quality finishes coupled with thoughtful and innovative plans deliver everything you aspire; and a sound investment for your future. Offering exceptional value these prestigious homes will stand the test of time.
✔ 25 contemporary, architecturally designed townhomes in a boutique gated community
✔ Townhome mix – 25 x 2 storey townhome and 5 x single storey detached on 377 – 453 sqm of land area
✔ Generous townhome size – average 209 sqm single storey and 185 sqm double storey gross area. All 3 Bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, indoor and outdoor living
✔ High ceiling – 2.7m ceiling height on 2 storey townhome open plan Ground Floor and 2.7m – 3.0m ceiling height in detached single storey townhome
✔ Premier finishes – stone bench top, woollen carpet to bedrooms and Family Room, 600x600mm tiled open living area and stainless steel appliance
✔ Bathroom or ensuite to each bedroom
✔ Ample storage
✔ Good natural light with a lot of floor-to-ceiling glass
✔ Good natural ventilation with 70% of townhomes have 3 or more sides to prevailing breezes.
✔ Gas cooking & water heating
✔ Air conditioning
✔ Architectural timber screen to Office, Walk-in-robe and Home Office
✔ Ample parking spaces – 40% townhomes have double parking bays, 7 visitor parking bays with under covered community car-washing facility. Opportunity to secure limited 4 boat parking bay.
✔ BBQ pavilion surrounded with water feature
2. Size Does Matter. Gross area ranging from 175sqm to 213sqm. All 3 Bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, indoor and outdoor living with stack doors. 2 storey Lounge on Ground Floor + separate Family Room on Level 1; single storey detached townhome Lounge + Family Room + Study.
3. Secured Complex. Gated boutique community living fully fenced with secured access control whilst all townhomes are also individually fenced.
4. Location. Located in Brisbane East nestled in the bayside affluent suburb of Wellington Point and is only 22km from Brisbane CBD and 4km from Redland CBD. Close to shops, schools and transport. The bayside location underpins secured investment for future growth in particularly as the price point increases in the Brisbane City and inner city properties, bayside living will be the natural preferred choice for Generations Y & Z including young family.
5. Price Point. Well priced from $449,000 to $559,000, averaging $2,630 per sqm gross compares to Brisbane CBD minimum $6,000 to $12,000, Upper Mt Gravatt apartments $5,000 and other newly completed in Wellington Pont $2,789 – $2,875 per sqm gross respectively. Weekly rental from $460 to $520 (see Remax Rental appraisal), low body corporate fees and high depreciation tax deductions. Price point being 2 to 3 times lower than Brisbane City and inner city means there is a healthy margin for capital growth in ensuing years whilst rental is projected to rise, possibly sharply (Matusik).
6. Community. Redland City – South East Queensland’s best kept secret! The best place to live, work and play! It is the scenic gateway to world class North Stradbroke Island and the secluded Sothern Bay Islands. The national and international award winning winery, Sirromet, is situated at picturesque hilltop Mt Cotton suburb of Redland which is proudly the ultimate wine and food experience in Queensland.
7. Demographics. Demographic profile in Redland is undergoing a large shift with a higher proportion in downsizer & retiree market as well as an increase in the 20 – 40 age group over next decade is projected. This demographic shift will be the underlying strong and growing demand for affordable housing such as townhouse.
8. Market Outlook (Matusik). Redland City has just entered the recovery phase of the property cycle – sales volumes, prices, rents & new dwelling starts are all rising. So, it is time to buy now, hold as long term investment whilst looking to rent increases – by $10 per week – each year!
✔ Redland has just entered the recovery phase of the property cycle, which means potential gains for many investors.
✔ Horizon Vista is extremely well priced with an average gross rate per square meter under $2630sqm means margin for capital growth
✔ Horizon Vista premier quality finishes enhance property value and resale.
✔ Size – Exceptional large gross area suits all buyer/user whilst enhances value.
✔ $1.4 billion 67 Ha Toodah Harbour marina, apartment and retail project located about 6.4km from Horizon Vista, the gateway to the beautiful North Stradbroke Island which is passed through by millions of people from across the world underpins the economic development of Redland City drawing astute buyers to live and invest in Wellington Point.
Nestled in the bayside suburb of Wellington Point, Horizon Vista is located close to public transport, local schools, a shopping village and the unique beauty and recreational opportunities that can be found living by the bay. These townhomes are an invitation for relaxation, enjoyment and liveability.
Due for completion in 2015 － 2016. Contact our sales consultant for more information and to secure your investment today.